VEMINA Aviaprestige Production Holding holds a leading position in the territory of Russian Federation in
- design projecting,
- manufacturing and
- installing of aircraft VIP interiors
- component parts and
- interior equipment for aircraft interiors
The company has the right to refurbish aircrafts and manufacture component parts in accordance with the following certificates:
- Federal Agency for Transport Supervision
- Aviation Register of Interstate Aviation Committee
- licenses issued by Department for Aviation Industry of Ministry of Industry and Trade of Russian Federation for design, production and aerotechnics repair
During the years of active work, VEMINA Aviaprestige has developed a mature company with established corporate and professional culture. Applying its knowledge and experience, the company has greatly expanded the scope of its activities, and offers package solution in maintenance and repair of foreign business jet interiors.
AVIAPRESTIGE, LLC - MRO for aircraft interior equipment is certified as a repair organization in compliance with the European aviation authority’s requirements EASA Part 145 (EASA 145.0489), EASA PART 21 J/G.
The strategic directions chosen by VEMINA Aviaprestige are the result of civil aircraft industry development in Russia. The company is making its contribution to Russia’s economic development by providing employment opportunities and implementing large-scale projects.
VEMINA Aviaprestige implements its projects in scientific and consulting cooperation with leading domestic enterprises –aerotechnics designers and Russian aviation Institutes.
Since 2000, VEMINA Aviaprestige creates and introduces interior know-how to commercial aviation. Today the company encompasses:
- 12000 m2 of advanced production facilities to manage production of luxury furnishing, interior elements and component parts
- more than 400 skilled professionals
- 80 large-scale projects in interior production for Russian commercial aviation: TU-154, YAK-42, TU-134, IL-114, MI-8, YAK-40